Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thanks mom glad we could talk...

I used to write in color thinking that crayons would save my life... But tongues decide what we devour and they only speak in selfish grey half truths. lets write another chapter like my youth... we'll both say sorry but only one of us will mean it... I push it down like garbage trucks compacting all the junk to recycle it again ... Lets be green.. I miss the beat and keep on skip skip skipping it I stutter trying to get thoughts in to matter or in to something that does.. your cancer shows through the bandages you hold together with whiskey and abandonment they glue like scotch tape in the wind your floundering cause your alone..... but you wont let a word get in edgewise... I can't communicate when all I spit is radiation..... Lets be yellow .... I stare through tired eyes but you can't see the signs and you run right past... lets be red.... the ears they recede I become the snake let my guile be the flag....Don't tread on me.. Forced to be in a role a thousand times my age call me Methuselah and run wild again.. cause you are winter and cold snowy days you are space but not neutral always hungry to consume you are the vampire... but you don't want to be your mother now do you?  Rose colored glasses are they only color you have.     

No comments:

Post a Comment