Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Investors and inspiration missing or lost?
So today I am really stuck I need to find investors to get things going on the business side of my life, but unfortunately due to the fact that my only potential investor hates my guts for calling on their B.S. life style, it seems like I have come to an impasse. Although truth be told sales have kind of slumped and I am not really peaking interest with any of my pieces. I need to be more unique I suppose but that will come with time really. I do suppose I could start begging more but I hate bugging my friends more than I already do.Well just gotta keep at it, I have stumbled upon inspiration but with my moods it's either massive or minuscule I don't appreciate bi-polar inspiration or so it seems to be the case. I am also really worried about starting school again not about passing or failing but more like finding the funding and what we are going to do about Rafe's care that really makes me scared because I don't know who to trust to take care of him. There is so many more people I don't trust than I do I don't know how I feel about that... I am tired of having to worry about money or cost or when I start a project the thing holding it back is always funding, Or time but mostly funding. It is getting old. This is a weird first post but it fits cause I want to make this a place I can be more honest among true friends, unlike Facebook where I could be but I would receive cliché replies that would be for looks and making the commenter feel better than actually delving deep and being able to humanly relate, not just say things for aesthetic reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment